- The Premise: We experience our wholeness and our oneness with others through deepening contact with our self.
- The Process: Attune to fundamental consciousness through the internal space of the whole body, as well as through the subtle circuitry and the central channel. Attune to essential qualities of Being such as understanding, love, and sensation through resonance in your own body and in what feels like a single unified field of consciousness permeating us.
You must commit to attending at least 7 of the 8 scheduled sessions. $400
If you are interested, please email me for further information.
I welcome weekly emails regarding our time together Monday evenings. What are you experiencing? What challenges you?
What don’t you understand? I’ll respond. Your comments as to what helps, what doesn’t, and what works best for you influences what and how I teach.
Note: All sessions with be recorded and made available for the use of participants only on a non-downloadable basis.
Please read through the following guidelines:
1. Practice Presence. Be in the living room by 6:55 pm at the latest – settling. If you wish, come as early as 6:45 pm to practice yoga or qigong or to walk around the yard.
2. Be silent before and during our sessions to facilitate our shifting from socialized identities and responses to a unity consciousness.
3. Recognize that some wish to stay in Presence and leave without having any other conversation. I am happy to stay and talk with those who are interested.
4. Trust the process of your own and each person’s unfolding. Each of us is the locus of our own Being. None of us is responsible for taking care of, helping, or fixing others.
5. Be conscious as to how your energy and your Presence impacts the group field. (Connect deeply with your self!)
6. Tell me immediately (breaking the silence) if something is driving you crazy. Trust that the group field is sensing your reaction. If it’s urgent, tell the group about your thoughts or feelings so that all of us can be brought in to support you in that experience. Another option: Walk around the house or the block, or lie down in the other room. Note: If you leave the circle, please let the group know what’s happening with you when you return.
7. Voice other needs or concerns outside of our sessions to me as soon as possible.
8. Respect the importance for confidentiality. If you speak with others about your experiences in the group, whether those currently in the group or not, please focus only on processing your own experiences and do not comment on your observations about others or include details identifying others to those not in the group.
9. Journal, if you wish! Keep track of your experiences, thoughts, feelings, sensations, and insights.
10. Feel free to give me feedback! If you experience a really significant portal or transformative insight or are blocked or struggling, or if you have favorite practices you want me to focus on in upcoming sessions, or concerns or suggestions, please email me or hand me a note, or stay afterwards to quietly share with me.
A few key quotes from Judith’s Book, The Intimate Life
“Fundamental consciousness is a relational field, a unity of self and other. Our relationships can become spiritual pathways, helping us to realize the spiritual essence of ourselves and others.
“In the dimension of our spiritual essence, we grow simultaneously toward wholeness within our own body and oneness with other people.
“Realizing the radiance, fluidity, and spacious stillness that suffuses the material world can transform our relationships – with ourselves, others, and life.
“Spiritual realization is always a clearing away, a letting go of the holding patterns and beliefs that obscure our true nature.
“If we do not include relationships in our spiritual practice, we often lose our realization as soon as we encounter another human being. But if we have practiced relating with other people in fundamental consciousness, we can maintain our spiritual realization in our daily lives.”
“The experience of spiritual oneness is the innate potential of our human organism. It involves a transformation of every aspect of ourselves, including our physical body and our psychological maturity.
“One of the main barriers to contact in intimate relationships is the fear that we will become submerged in another person.
Attunement to fundamental consciousness can alleviate this fear because it pervades both our internal being and our environment as a unified whole. When we live in this dimension, we have a felt sense of both our internal experience and our oneness with the life around us.
“One of the main challenges of intimacy is coping with childhood wounds and defenses, our own and those of others, activated by intimate relationships. In the clear space of fundamental consciousness, it becomes easier to recognize and release the defenses, beliefs, and behaviors that prevent us from experiencing contact with another person.
“Our psychological defenses are not just mental; they are ways that we constricted our bodies when we were children in order to lessen the impact of painful experience. They are ways that we shaped ourselves – body, heart, and mind – in order to be loved and to feel safe within our childhood families. The defensive constrictions in our body prevent us from fully embodying ourselves, from fully contacting the internal space of our bodies. Wherever we cannot contact our own being, we are not available for contact with other people. As we become more in contact with ourselves and others, we also become more open to the spiritual dimension of life.
“The Realization Process focuses directly both on awakening spiritual essence in our whole body and on relating with other people while remaining in this essence.”