Collaborative Work Outside of Class
Part Two Weeks 6-12
Collaborate in researching, designing, and facilitating healing sessions on topics that you’re passionate about
Together with others, design and guide a 30-40 minute live healing session using RP practices.
- As a cohort, choose 3-4 topics that you and others are passionate about. Then divide into “affinity” groups of 2-3 for further research and dialogue.
- Please choose a topic discussed in one of the summer reading books:
- Power, love, understanding, sensuality, or voice
- Resilience, self-love, feeling grounded, being happy, or living in reality
- Leaving, merging, enduring, aggression, or rigid
- Meet as an “affinity” group outside of class to:
- Engage in somatic inquiries exploring how personal differences in your group members’ perceptual, somatic, energetic, emotional, and mental patterns of openness and constriction can serve as sources of learning and wisdom. for this project
- Discuss relevant sections in the interim reading books, researching different views:
- Engage in first-hand research and facilitiate a 15-20 minute somatic inquiry with our entire cohort, (Optional)
- Design and prepare to guide a 30-40 minute live healing session
- Sign up and present on Week 9, 10, or 11.
- After your group’s live session, there will be a 10-15 minute period for your ‘affinity’ group members to share your reflections as well as time to answer questions from other cohort members.
- Respond by appreciating, normalizing, directing others inward to their own wisdom, offering a direction or suggestion, clarifying, advising, guiding