Realization Process Essentials
Wednesdays 10:30 – 12:30 pm Pacific
June 1, 8, 15 22,29
Online via Zoom
If you are in this current RP Essential series,
please CLICK HERE FOR ACCESS to the private, password-protected page.
Everyone is welcome!
Come home to your true self!
Join this unique opportunity to focus on two foundational Realization Process exercises: Attunement to Fundamental Consciousness and Core Breath. During this five-week series, you’ll receive gentle, precise guidance in:
- Opening the body, heart and mind to nondual reality
- Feeling present within the internal space of your body
- Inhabiting your whole body all the way through from front to back
- Settling the internal space of your torso, neck and head
- Uncovering a quality-rich, authentic experience of yourself as an individual
- Attuning to the subtle energy centers of the body
- Realizing oneness with others, without losing contact with yourself
This small-group series includes 10 hours of classes with guidance, personal feedback, and individualized attention. Joining me is Fiona Ballmer, a certified RP teacher from Switzerland. She is currently participating in the Advanced RP Teacher Mentoring series. You’ll have a chance to hear about her experiences and connect with her personally. She is also available for a 20-minute free private consultation outside of class.
Whether you’re seeking to live consciously within your whole body or personal attention in attuning to subtle dimensions of consciousness, this unique offering invites you to come home to yourself. Those who are interested in upcoming teacher trainings will be well-prepared.
- Please commit to showing up, speaking your truth, listening with curiosity, and honoring confidentiality (so that each of us can be open, let go of fear of judgment, and allow our self to be seen and heard in our humanness.) After all, what we say in one moment as “truth” might be completely different in the next.
- Apply only if you can commit to participating “live” in at least four of the five sessions..
- Create a supportive, quiet environment
- Design a life schedule conducive to your well-being
- Make a list of resources that honor the importance of being kind to yourself and others.
- Listen to the wisdom of your body with tenderness and curiosity.