Wednesday, August 31, Sep 7, Sep 14, Sep 21,
10.30am – 11:45 am Pacific / 7.30pm – 8:45pm CET *
Optional: 1 private session (50min) with Fiona
Online via Zoom
“Fiona Ballmer radiates stillness.
A spacious compassion emanates from the depth of her being,
authentically reflecting the strength of her integrity and tenderness of her caring.
I highly recommend her as a nondual meditation teacher.”
– Roma Hammel, PhD, former Senior Realization Process teacher and RP teacher trainer
This series is an invitation to deeply connect with your beingness, the alive stillness that you are. It is an invitation to make deep contact with yourself, be anchored in your body, and heal and grow as a human being.
It’s an invitation to come home to yourself.
These sessions offer you a space to pause, connect with yourself and the group, to be touched and heal. With exercises and inquiries we’ll explore some of the gifts of the Realization Process:
- Being grounded
- Fully inhabiting your body
- Have greater access to the qualities of being human
- Being present and receptive
- Receiving love
- Feeling powerful
- Having a sense of agency in your life
- Being at home in yourself
We can live our life more and more from the ground of being, embodying the infinite consciousness that pervades us all. Our practices will also include silent sitting in the space of fundamental consciousness.
In your private session, we’ll work together on specific issues important to your journey and explore which next step supports you to deepen your connection with yourself.
* This series is a follow-up to the “RP Essentials” series. For people who have finished RP Essentials or who have some experience in RP (minimum of 5 hours of RP with another teacher). Small group (6-10 people).
Please contact me via: firstname.lastname@example.org
“The radical openness of nondual awakening is found through inward contact with the internal space of your body. In this way, you uncover a quality-rich, authentic experience of yourself as an individual at the same time as you transcend your individuality. You uncover the ground of your being as the luminous transparency of fundamental consciousness, pervading your body and environment as a unity.”
Judith Blackstone, Realization Process Founder, webpage www.realizationprocess.org
Fiona Ballmer Wegmann, a nondual meditation teacher, is certified as a Realization Process Embodiment teacher, Healing Ground (Spiritual Psychotherapy) teacher, and Empathic Ground teacher. She is also an experienced Yoga teacher.
“Over many years I have devoted myself to yoga, meditation, and inner spiritual work. I’m deeply committed to living my life from the ground of being – to embodying the alive stillness that we are. Radical transformation and healing are possible. I will support you to be deeply anchored in yourself, lovingly release traumas and constrictions in mind and body, and open up to the radiant stillness that pervades us all. I’m also happy to offer support in integrating spiritual awakening into your everyday life. I offer one-on-one sessions, workshops, and classes (in-person and online) in German and English. Please contact me via: email@example.com, https://www.livingsilence.ch/realization-process
- Audio recordings of the exercises will be provided after each session so that you can practice between sessions.
- Ensure that you can create a quiet, comfortable place to participate, in a chair supportive of meditation.
- Please only apply if you think you can attend at least 3 of the 4 sessions.