Inhabiting Our True Nature:
An Introduction to the Realization Process
With Cynthia Riha
Mondays 7:00 – 8:15 PM Pacific
8 Sessions Feb. 28 – Apr. 18 2022
Online via Zoom
Includes 2 1-hour private sessions with Cynthia
The Realization Process is a gentle path to living with more ease and pleasure. With simple exercises and meditations, we learn to inhabit our true nature so that we can feel more authentic, self-confident, and clear.
Join this small group to experience a gentle, easeful introduction to core meditative practices for:
- Integrating your mind, body and heart
- Uncovering spaciousness and stillness within your whole body
- Connecting more authentically with others, without losing contact with yourself
In your private sessions, explore one-on-one with Cynthia how these practices can lead you to feeling present, at home, and at peace with yourself.
- Audio recordings of the exercises will be provided after each session so that you can practice between sessions.
- Ensure that you can create a quiet, comfortable place to participate, in a chair supportive of meditation.
- Please only apply if you think you can attend at least 6 of the 8 sessions.
“We know we belong here when we find within our own body the one ground that connects intimately and directly with all life.”
— Judith Blackstone, Realization Process founder