Authenticity refers to the extent to which you realize the immediacy, spontaneity, and indestructibility of your true nature. Each session includes precise, practical exercises for:
- Awakening your body, heart and mind
- Dissolving fixed patterns of self and other
- Releasing physical, emotional, and relational contractions
- Connecting core-to-core in authentic, mutually nourishing relationships
- Embodying yourself as a powerful, wise, loving man with your own voice
Living authentially, you experience oneness with others without being entangled or losing contact with youself. You encompass the depth, intensity, and free flow of your emotions, cognitions, physical sensations, and perceptions with grace and ease. Living authentically, you experience your life as life itself, as existence itself.
Sensitive to deep structures of consciousness, I offer guidance, feedback, and support.
Part One Fee: $480
Wholeness – the continuity and coherence with which you experience contact with ourself in your body
Luminosity – the unveiing of a subtle shining from within
Fluidity – the grace and ease with which you encompass life’s depth, intensity, and free flow
Depth – the grounding and centering of your life in your deepest experience of reality
Steadiness – the unwavering presence, strength, and receptivity with which you live
- Participants will get a recording of each session.
- Please commit to showing up, speaking your truth, listening with curiosity, and honoring confidentiality (so that each of us can be open, let go of fear of judgment, and allow our self to be seen and heard in our humanness.) After all, what we say in one moment as “truth” might be completely different in the next.
- Apply only if you can commit to participating seven out of eight sessions.
- This series designed for experienced meditators who know their own psychological history.
Fees, changes, and cancellations:
- Payment is due when you’re accepted into the series
- The fee for changing your registration or cancelling your registration (up until two weeks ahead of time) is $50.
- After the late registration deadline, there are no refunds, except for extreme emergencies.
- There are a imited number of spaces open to participants who need financial assistance in order to particpate.
- Create a supportive, quiet environment
- Design a life schedule conducive to your well-being
- Make a list of resources that honor the importance of being kind to yourself and others.
- Listen to the wisdom of your body with tenderness and curiosity.