Welcome to the Advanced RP Teacher Mentoring Program
Level I ∼ Living and teaching authentically
2023: Wednesdays 10:30 am – 12:30 pm Pacific
May 31, June 7, 14, 21, 28, Sep 6, 13, 20, 27, Oct 4, Nov 8, 15, 22, Dec 6 (tentative)
2024: Fridays 10:30 am – 12:30 pm Pacific
May 24, 31, June 7, 21, 28, Aug 30, Sep 6, 13, 27, Oct 11, 25, Nov 8, 22, Dec 13 (tentative)
Do you seek to realize yourself as a living, healing presence in this world?
Do you value collaborating with spiritual friends?
Do you want to hone your see-feel skills?
Design and facilitate transformative healing sessions?
Engage in courageous actions to take your work in this world to the next level?.
“I think this is wonderful. I so much appreciate your building on and deepening what they have learned in their training.
I also love that the course expresses what has been most meaningful, most true, to you in the work,
and gives them a way to find what is most meaningful for them.”
– Judith Blackstone, PhD, Realization Process founder
The Advanced Realization Process Mentoring Program illuminates an extraordinary path towards living and teaching authentically. A primary emphasis in this eight-month program is on directly experiencing your true nature. Each cohort session and study group meeting is thoughtfully designed so that you may:
- Deepen your nondual realization
- Realize the gifts of true community
- Take your work to the next level
Guided meditations, directed readings, journal prompts, and somatic inquiries suffuse you with energy and consciousness and support you in dissolving obstacles to living as a healing presence in this world. I earned a PhD in Integral Philosophy, a spiritual philosophy that emphasizes that consciousness is central to the evolution of the personal, interpersonal, and transpersonal domains of our lives. I hope you’ll contact me today.
For Realization Process teachers fully certified in Meditation, Embodiment, and Healing Ground
1) Subtle secrets to deepen your embodiment of fundamental consciousness:
- Attune to the fullness and vividness of the unified relational field. Can you sense the space come alive with each person’s presence?
- Recognize each person as ‘kin.’ Can you sense how kinship unveils a true sense of belonging – of safety, trust, connection, and respect?
- Sense contact – a ‘touching back’ – a resonance of our shared aliveness. Can you sense how childhood defenses that were meant to protect you from the world actually keep you bound up?
- Hone your body as a trustworthy instrument of perception. Can you uncover an internal intelligence at the basis of the body-energy-mind system?
- Attune to truth in the center of your being. Can you sense how your own truth benefits the truth of the life around you?
2) Whole body listening practices to inspire trust in the healing process spontaneously emerging:
- Attune to the dimension of wholeness and unity. Can you guide others to know the natural oneness of their body?
- Realize oneness with everything around you. Can you guide others to be in genuine contact instead of projecting childhood family dynamics onto present day relationships?
- Remember the patterns of constriction and belief that you have released. Can you guide others to penetrate their bound pain, and bring its contents to awareness?
- Sense your personal journey toward healing and spiritual awakening. Can you guide others to become more adept at love? – the warm, dynamic responsive of their heart to the world around them?
- Experience your essential self. Can you guide others to uncover their true nature with its innate capacities for happiness, love, and wisdom?
3) Integrative approaches to realizing a depth of presence that inspires your work and your life:
- Meditate daily, drawing upon our curated audio and video library.