Realization Process In-Person Teacher Certification Training
Three Realization Process trainings are offered Meditation, Embodiment, and Healing Ground. Each training is offered in two formats: online and in-person. If all three programs are completed, full certification is awarded. The programs can be taken in any sequence.
The teacher certfication trainings are for people who intend to teach the Realization Process or to integrate it into their current professional work. Exceptions may be made for long-time RP students and people who have taken previous RP certification trainings. It is recommended that you experience the Realization Process practices in class or workshop with Judith Blackstone or a certified Realization Process teacher before registering for the training.
All of the trainings help to cultivate the ability:
- To “see-feel” within the body of another person without losing inward contact with oneself.
- To recognize holding patterns that obstruct embodiment, personal maturity, relationships and nondual awakening.
- To receive another person in the clear space of fundamental consciousness with acceptance and compassion.
Through gentle, precise meditations, we cultivate wholeness, depth, subtlety, openness, luminosity, and steadiness. Additional practices focus on relaxation, concentration, vitality, and clear, direct perception. We can deepen our own embodiment of fundamental consciousness through specific embodiment and movement practices for cultivating the capacity for:
- Experiencing internal unity, balance, and fluidity and subtle energy
- Becoming both empty and present at the same time
- Knowing ourself as the integration of awareness, emotion, and physical sensation
- Perceiving, understanding, touching, moving, and expressing ourself with the whole breadth of our body
As we recognize chronic imbalances and tensions in our bodes that limit embodiment and the realization of fundamental consciousness, we can apply the realization of fundamental consciousness to personal healing, psychological healing, and the release of trauma-based patterns from the body. With training and practice, we can use a specific RP technique that combines verbal process with a unique, precise method for:
- Recognizing and releasing the subtle holding patterns that constrict the body, energy, and mind
- Healing chronic fragmentations in our being and between ourself and our environment
- Helping remove obstacles to nondual realization
- Freeing, deepening, and integrating all of our human capacities
- Cultivating self-confidence, safety, authenticity, and spontaneity
- Knowing, feeling, sensing, perceiving, and responding with our whole body