Welcome to Unity in Community
JUNE – “Delight” – Thursdays 10 am – 12 noon Pacific
June 1, 8, 15, 22
AUTUMN – “Essence” – Thursdays 10:15 – 11:45 am Pacific
2023 Sep 21, 28, Oct 5, 12, 19, 26, Nov 9, 16, 30, Dec 7 (tentative)
At the heart of the Realization Process are practices that directly facilitate body-mind integration and practices that release trauma-based constrictions in our body. We can reach the essence of ourselves, a dimension of consciousness that has never been wounded or conditioned. None of our innate functions – our creativity or our capacity to love or think or experience sexual pleasure, to name just a few – can be diminished by another person. We can only constrict our own attunement to these indestructible aspects of our own being. We can heal from the core.
Autumn Unity in Community –
June Unity in Community – Experiencing Delight
Delight arises spontaneously in sacred moments when a deeper form of light illuminates the world as it truly is. In those secret moments of presence, our secret, intangible needs for deep contact are sated. The felt-sense of delight is akin to gladness, which lightens our hearts. As we realize spiritual oneness, our perception becomes more subtle and unified. The clear immediacy of the perceptual world is called “direct” or “bare” perception. Through guided meditations, art, poetry, music, and movement, we will explore how to:
- See with the top, middle, and bottom of our eyes
- See, hear, and touch as fundamental consciousness
- Release projections and constrictions from our senses
- “Feel-see” the vibrancy within trees, the permeability of walls, and patterns of openness and defense in people
- Perceive that all life emerges out of and even appears to be made of this same undivided consciousness as our own self
Thursdays June 1, 15, 22, 29 10 am – 12 noon Pacific (not June 8)
Course fee of $200 includes four 2-hour sessions and two 20-minute sessions (one each) with assistant teachers Louise Reader and Kishore Bubna.
Louise and Kishore are both certified Realization Process teachers. They have each completed the Advanced Realization Process Mentoring Program – Level I – Living as a Healing Presence in this World. They are both participating in the Advanced Realization Process Mentoring Program – Level II – Catalyzing Deep Healing and Transformation.
Designed for experienced Realization Process meditators who want to explore direct perception – perceiving with the whole body-mind – through attuning to a subtle dimension of consciousness pervading our body and environment – and who seek to live joyously!
- Participants will get an audio recording of each session.
- Please commit to showing up, speaking your truth, listening with curiosity, and honoring confidentiality (so that each of us can be open, let go of fear of judgment, and allow our self to be seen and heard in our humanness.) After all, what we say in one moment as “truth” might be completely different in the next.
- Apply only if you can commit to participating in 3/4 sessions (for 4-week series) or 8/10 sessions (for 10-week series)
- These series are designed for experienced meditators who know their own psychological history.
Fees, changes, and cancellations:
- Payment is due when you’re accepted into the series.
- The fee for changing your registration or cancelling your registration (up until two weeks ahead of time) is $50.
- After the late registration deadline, there are no refunds, except for extreme emergencies.
- There are a imited number of spaces open to participants who need financial assistance in order to particpate.
- Create a supportive, quiet environment for deep inner work.
- Design a life schedule conducive to your well-being
- Call on resources that honor the importance of being kind to yourself and others.
- Listen to the wisdom of your body with tenderness and curiosity.