Realization Process practices can liberate us from being governed by dominant, distorted, or repressed responses to what Enneagram experts describe as our instinctual needs:
- self-preservation: taking care of practical necessities
- social: maintaining interpersonal relationships, and
- sexual: experiencing the vitality of our life force.
As we recognize and release dominant, distorted, or repressed self-preservation, social, and sexual instinctual energies, we can cultivate a balanced, healthy flow of energies essential for:
- feeling substantive, secure, and vibrantly alive
- connecting authentically, in mutually-nourishing relationships,
- embodying the radiant transparency of our authentic nature.
Joining me is my dear friend, Cynthia Riha, an executive coach and management consultant in the San Francisco Bay Area. Cynthia’s work with the Enneagram Prison Project has given her a deep conceptual, somatic, and perceptual understanding of Enneagram types and instincts. Her decades of meditation practice and her years of Realization Process studies have underlined the significance of subtle, nondual embodiment practices in freeing ourselves “from the prisons of our own making.”
Limited to 20
$650 for registration up till two weeks ahead of time. $750 for registration during the last two weeks.