If you are a spiritually mature meditator with internal spaciousness and stillness – and are comfortable sustaining a concentrated meditative focus for 90 minutes – and want to explore committing to the 2021-2022 series, please reflect on these questions:
- Do you love life? and do you love true contact with other human beings?
- Are you willing to commit to the fullest, deepest contact with yourself and others that you can know?
- Can you open into the spontaneity and immediacy of what’s unfolding in this present moment and feel the utter truth of it throughout your whole body?
- Are you willing to risk “showing up” – and trusting the ground of being – opening into an ever-deepening attunement within yourself – and with others?
If your answers are “yes,” please apply to join the May series. You will meet an amazing group of highly attuned, very subtle meditators. You may also find it useful to read what I’ve written about Taoism.
Drawing upon the spiritual maturity of advanced Realization Process meditators, these series offer serious and playful explorations of subtle Taoist practices that align us with the flow of life and its constant transformation. Each session focuses on cultivating a consciousness of the unified field so that subtle fragmentations in our hearts, bodies, and minds may be healed. This approach is direct. It’s tantric. Tantra, translated as ‘the thread,’ refers both to the transmission of enlightened energy and the continuum of our original nature. Rooted in the earth, attuned to the cosmos and the universe, we communicate nonverbally, through resonance.
I offer verbal and nonverbal guidance through all three stages of ceaselessly manifesting:
- the transformation of the physical body,
- the transmutation of challenging energies, thought and sensations, and
- the integration of breath, body and mind producing a concentrated and heightened state of self-awareness, continuously self-transfiguring.