Awaken with others into the totality of reality. Uncovering the ground of our being suffuses all of our experiences with a radiant transparency. Releasing limiting patterns free us to love, create, speak, and experience delight. Open to certified RP teachers and experienced RP meditators who savor transformation at the deepest level.
- Nondual meditations awaken fundamental consciousness in our whole body
- Relational attunements dissolve fixed patterns of self and other
- Healing practices release chronic fragmentations in our own being, and between us and our environment.
- Embodiment and movement exercises cultivate our capacities to feel vibrantly alive, substantive and secure, and at home in our own body.
Upcoming TWO-DAY Deepening Retreats:
Fall 2021: September 11, 12
$370 till August 26.
$440 after August 27.
Winter 2021: December 4, 5
$370 till November 18.
$440 after November 19.
Register and pay for both by July 20 – discounted to $600
- Participants will get a recording of each session.
- Please commit to showing up, speaking your truth, listening with curiosity, and honoring confidentiality (so that each of us can be open, let go of fear of judgment, and allow our self to be seen and heard in our humanness.) After all, what we say in one moment as “truth” might be completely different in the next.
- Apply only if you can commit to participating all three days.
- These retreats are designed for experienced meditators who know their own psychological history.
Fees, changes, and cancellations:
- Payment is due when you’re accepted into the retreat.
- The fee for changing your registration or cancelling your registration (up until two weeks ahead of time) is $50.
- After the late registration deadline, there are no refunds, except for extreme emergencies.
- There are a imited number of spaces open to participants who need financial assistance in order to particpate.
- Create a supportive, quiet environment
- Design a life schedule conducive to your well-being
- Make a list of resources that honor the importance of being kind to yourself and others.
- Listen to the wisdom of your body with tenderness and curiosity.