The Realization Process: Healing Ground Teacher Certification Training
Healing Ground is the spiritual psychotherapy aspect of the Realization Process. This training teaches the main Realization Process practices for embodied nondual awakening, and their application to personal maturity and psychological healing. Specific practices are taught for listening and responding to another person as fundamental consciousness, for subtle reading of constrictions and openness in one’s own and another person’s body, and for recognizing and releasing emotional wounds and trauma-based constrictions from the body.
The Realization Process practices can help people access a dimension of themselves that has never been injured, that is deeper and more subtle than even the most strongly held negative beliefs, depression and anxiety. They also develop sensory and emotional resilience, grounding, self-possession, and self-acceptance. They can help sensitive people live more comfortably in the world.
Participants are expected to engage in four practice sessions with a partner assigned from within the training group and two practice sessions with someone from outside of the training group.
The format of the training is in two five-day modules. The first module is taught by senior Realization Process teachers in your choice of three locations and the second module is taught by Judith Blackstone in Woodstock, New York.
Healing Ground Training Part One options:
- With Roma Hammel in Los Altos Hills, California, March 17-21, 2021
For more information about Roma, click here
To register for part one of the Healing Ground training with Roma:
- With Marcia Haarer and Christi Bemister in Ann Arbor, Michigan, March 27-31, 2021
For more information about Marcia and Christi, click here
To register for part one of the Healing Ground training with Marcia and Christi:
- With Jon Hansen in Portland, March 24-28, 2021
For more information about Jon, click here
To register for part one of the Healing Ground training with Jon: firstname.lastname@example.org
With Judith Blackstone in Woodstock, New York, May 21-25, 2021.
Arrangements for lodging, especially in Woodstock, should be made as soon as possible, as this is a popular tourist destination. There are reasonably priced hotels and many airbnbs in the area.
Registration for part one is a commitment to complete both parts of the training.
At least eight sessions with a certified Realization Process Healing Ground (Spiritual Psychotherapy) teacher, or two years of your personal psychotherapy. Access to your own psychotherapist, if needed.
You will receive a certificate at the completion of the two five-day modules, authorizing you to use the Realization Process Healing Ground practices professionally. If you plan to use the Realization Process Healing Ground in your work, alone or in combination with other modalities, please credit the practices as the Realization Process. You may request to be listed on the ‘Teachers-by-Area’ page of the Realization Process website, www.realizationprocess.org.
Cost: $730 for each part ($530 if you are repeating the Realization Process Healing Ground [Spiritual Psychotherapy] Teacher Training)
To register, email your completed application to the teacher of your choice for part one of the training: Marcia and Christi, Jon, or Roma. They will send you an invoice for your $400 deposit. $200 will be applied toward each of the two parts of the training. Your deposit is refundable, minus a $50 cancellation fee, if you cancel up to one month before the start of part one of the training. Registration for part one of the training is a commitment to take both parts of the training.
Application for Realization Process Healing Ground Teacher Training
Address (Street, City, State, Country):
Best Phone #:
- What drew you to this course at this time? What are your hopes and expectations for the teaching training?
- What is your personal background in psychotherapy, meditation, and/or embodiment modalities? List years of experience and psychotherapeutic modalities that you have experienced for your own personal growth.
- How many years of your own psychotherapy have you experienced? How long ago? What type of psychotherapy?
- What is your professional experience in psychotherapy, meditation, and/or embodiment modalities? What modalities have you practiced, and for how long?
- What is your previous experience with the Realization Process?
- How did you learn about the Realization Process? RP workshops or trainings? Judith Blackstone’s talks or books? Sessions with an RP teacher? If so, include the name of the teacher.
- Do you anticipate offering private sessions, classes, workshops, or integrating the Realization Process Healing Ground practices with other modalities?
- The nature of this work sometimes puts us in touch with challenging memories and emotions. Is there anything in your personal history that might be helpful for us to know?
- Please add anything else that you feel is relevant to your participation in the training.
Your privacy is important to us. We will not share your personal information with anyone.
Main Principles of the Realization Process:
- The Realization Process is a direct path to embodied nondual awakening.
- Nonduality is the realization of our own nature as the undivided expanse of fundamental consciousness pervading our body and environment as whole.
- Nondual realization is an actual transformation of our being, not just a change in our beliefs. It’s not that we know nonduality. It is that we are nonduality.
- Embodiment is the realization of fundamental consciousness pervading our whole body.
- Chronic fragmentations within one’s own being and between oneself and one’s environment can be healed by realizing fundamental consciousness.
- We can experience oneness with other people without being entangled with them, and without losing inward contact with ourselves.
- The fundamental ground of our being has never been injured.
- We can find within our body an innate, ever-present source of equanimity and happiness.
- Even after we have stabilized in non-dual reality, we can continue to become increasingly open to the unity and transparency of our body and environment.
- Treat colleagues, clients, and students with respect and consideration at all times.
- Do not behave in any manner that may bring the Realization Process, its members, or the tradition or practice of the Realization Process into disrepute.
- Observe confidentiality of student/client information at all times.
- Do not harm or manipulate the student/client in any way or take advantage of them for the purpose of personal, monetary, social or sexual exploitation.
- All personal information revealed by participants during the training is confidential and not to be shared outside of the group, including participants’ contact information.
- You must obtain permission from Judith Blackstone if you wish to include any part of the Realization Process practices in any published written materials, website text or audio or video recordings, or scientific research.
- Authorization to give teacher trainings or to certify anyone in the Realization Process is restricted to Judith Blackstone and the Senior Teachers she designates.
Consent Agreement and Waiver of Liability:
By typing my name below and submitting this application for the Realization Process Healing Ground Teacher Training, I affirm that I am of sound mind and body. I take full responsibility for my participation in the training. I hereby release and waive Realization Process, LLC, Judith Blackstone, Roma Hammel, Jon Hansen, Marcia Haarer and Christi Bemister from any liability, claims and actions arising out of or related to loss, damage, injury, or psychological distress that may be sustained by me while participating in the Realization Process Healing Ground training.
I have read and agree to abide by the statements of Ethics and the Policies above.