Welcome to Deep Sensing into the Tao
Thursdays 1:30 – 3 pm Pacific
2023 Sep 21, 28, Oct 5, 12, 19, 26, Nov 9, 16 (tentative)
2024: Feb 15, 22, 29, March 7, 14, 21, 28, Apr 4 (tentative)
Currently full for 2023-2024
Designed for spiritually mature nondual meditators who can sustain an embodied consciousness of the unified field for 90 minutes, without losing contact with themselves, the Tao series offers radical transformation. This approach is direct. It’s tantric. Tantra, translated as ‘the thread,’ refers both to the transmission of enlightened energy and the continuum of our original nature. I offer verbal and nonverbal guidance through all three stages of ceaselessly manifesting:
- the transformation of the physical body,
- the transmutation of challenging energies, thought and sensations, and
- the integration of breath, body and mind producing a concentrated and heightened state of self-awareness, continuously self-transfiguring.
Fee: $1920 includes 16 group sessions plus 4 private appointments
Note: I want to state clearly that there are risks with Taoist practices. Some qigong exercises are not suitable for certain people and can lead to imbalances in the body, or even more seriously to deviations – catching fire and entering demons. Stored within our body are entanglements and blockages. To study these practices with me, people need to know their own psychological history. They also need stability, stillness and an unwavering depth of compassion and presence. I am not a Taoist nor a psychotherapist. Nor am I trained in Traditional Chinese Medicine or martial arts. I am, however, authorized to teach the Tao.
- Participants will get a recording of each session and access to a private page with other resources.
- These series are designed for spiritually mature meditators who know their own psychological history.