Welcome to Women Living and Teaching Authentically – a collaborative approach to mentoring, supervising, and maturing spiritually. The purpose of our time together is to stabilize in embodying fundamental consciousness in daily life and explore questions related to teaching RP and integrating RP into each person’s professional work.
- Nondual meditations awaken fundamental consciousness in our whole body
- Relational attunements dissolve fixed patterns of self and other
- Healing practices release chronic fragmentations in our own being, and between us and our environment.
- Embodiment and movement exercises cultivate our capacities to feel vibrantly alive, substantive and secure, and at home in our own body.
Open to certified RP teachers and experienced RP meditators
- Participants will get a recording of each session.
- Please commit to showing up, speaking your truth, listening with curiosity, and honoring confidentiality (so that each of us can be open, let go of fear of judgment, and allow our self to be seen and heard in our humanness.) After all, what we say in one moment as “truth” might be completely different in the next.
- Apply only if you can commit to participating all five sessions..
Fees, changes, and cancellations:
- Payment is due when you’re accepted into this series.
- The fee for changing your registration or cancelling your registration (up until two weeks ahead of time) is $50.
- After the late registration deadline, there are no refunds, except for extreme emergencies.
- There are a imited number of spaces open to participants who need financial assistance in order to particpate.
- Create a supportive, quiet environment
- Design a life schedule conducive to your well-being
- Make a list of resources that honor the importance of being kind to yourself and others.
- Listen to the wisdom of your body with tenderness and curiosity.